Welcome to the Castle Highlands Homeowners Association web site.
The main purpose of the web site is to provide our homeowners with information about:
- The neighborhood
- Necessary forms for improving your property (Architectural Review Committee)
Access to the covenants and bylaws
- Regular HOA meetings
- Main Contacts to ask questions (Western States Property Services - Randy Watt)
- Board members, and project committees
- Various Project statuses.
- Town of Castle Rock plans that may impact our neighborhood (they meet
at the Town Center, 100 Wilcox at 6pm)
We hope the website provides this information for current residents as well as those
that may want to join our neighborhood. We are a volunteer organization, and as such
look forward to participation from all, at one time or another, in making our community
Castle Highlands Homeowners Association